2011年1月25日火曜日

time goes so fast!

It's getting cold here in Tokyo as well but it's sunny almost everyday.

It is frustrating if you aren't sure what you should do next.

after graduating the university, it's hard to find the right way.

especially, the hardest part is finding job of course.

but if i can find a company that i really want to work, it's better...?

my ideal way is working as free lance but i am not that organized person.. maybe that's one

excuse. I just need to spank myself to move ! If i start to search , i will find the things i need.

These days, I visited some publishers and i showed my portfolio.

they told me my works are unique but it is hard to fit the general books and magazines.

Therefore, I need to find the place I can fit in really.

There is somewhere i can fit but Where is it??


ummm i need more research and research!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿